Welcome to Planet Granite
Indoor Climbing Gym, Yoga & Fitness!
Planet Granite Climbing Yoga Fitness is more than just an indoor climbing gym; it is a family of climbers, athletes and yogis pursuing their passions. With three locations in the San Francisco Bay Area: Sunnyvale, Belmont and San Francisco’s Presidio, and one in Portland Oregon, we have welcoming communities enjoying state of the art gyms.
- Steep hard climbing terrain, beginner routes to learn the ropes, hand carved cracks and the whole spectrum between.
- An innovative approach to climbing terrain with adjustable cracks, a system board that adjusts at the push of a button, and a tented outdoor/indoor bouldering area.
- Kids programs and parties.
- Superb yoga instructors teaching in beautiful studios, plus a wide variety of group fitness classes and personal training.
- Extensive options for cross-training with weights and cardio equipment.
- Saunas and towel service.
- PG Gives Back Program: $1/Member/Month given back to the community. In the last few years, we've donated thousands of dollars to organizations working with underserved youth to get them climbing, and experiencing the great outdoors.
Planet Granite is a place to work your body, relax your mind and be amongst friends. Come to try something new – stay because it is your life.
Very Important - Waiver & Belay Test Requirements
First time to Planet Granite? Everyone needs to fill out a liability waiver* and show a government issued ID. Experienced belayers new to Planet Granite or returning members/guests who have not been in the facility for one year or more will be required to take the belay test before then can belay in our gyms. Belay lesson and BRC participants will also be required to take the test on their first return visit after their class. Belay tests are given upon request. Inquire at the front desk upon checking in.
For more FAQs on getting started, click here!
*Attention Minors: Please be sure that all minors have a waiver fully completed and signed by their parents or legal guardian. If the parent or guardian will not be present, please bring a photocopy of their government issued photo identification (for signature verification). Please note: legal guardians must present proof of guardianship to sign a child's waiver.