COVID-19 Reopening Information
To do our part to protect our community during the COVID-19 outbreak we temporarily closed our doors in mid-March. Our goal is to open all of our gyms as soon as possible, but the safety and the well-being of our community is top priority. As things improve, we will start to reopening our gyms.
For the most up to date information please check out our social media channels and the links below for reopening dates.
- We will continue to monitor and assess the extent of our closure on day by day basis.
While we have already stepped up the cleaning of our gym, before re-opening a deep and thorough cleaning will occur.
The financial security of our employees is a priority.
Members: Pro-rated credits for the remainder of March will be applied towards billing once we reopen.
- Credits and billing suspension will be automatic and do not require a request or inquiry.
- Frozen memberships will not be charged a freeze fee during closures.
- Pre-paid memberships will have their expiration date extended accordingly.
- If you have left any personal items at the gym (in a locker, lost & found, etc.), the gym will be hosting limited office hours. Please check our website for the date and time.
- We’re experiencing a high volume of requests and inquiries. We’ll continue to respond as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience.
If you need to contact your local gyms:
Fountain Valley: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco: Sanfrancisco@planetgranite.com
Santa Clara: email@example.com
Check out our daily classes, challenges, and motivation
to keep your body moving and your heart lighter. Look for live classes in our growing library of YouTube content.