Current Impacts to our Facilities
To do our part to protect our community during the COVID-19 outbreak effective Sunday, March 15th, Planet Granite will be closing all gyms and canceling all classes and events.
Our goal is to open as soon as possible, but the safety and the well-being of our community is top priority. It has become increasingly clear that we will be unable to open on April 1st. Our gyms will remain closed for a few more weeks – let’s all work together to flatten the curve!
We understand that climbing, fitness, and yoga is a vital part of our lives. The health and well being of our members, guests, and employees is our top priority.
Therefore we have come to the difficult conclusion that a temporary closure is the safest next step we can take for our community.
- All Planet Granite, Earth Treks, and Movement locations across the nation will be closed effective March 15th.
- We will continue to monitor and assess the extent of our closure on day by day basis.
While we have already stepped up the cleaning of our gym, before re-opening a deep and thorough cleaning will occur.
The financial security of our employees is a priority.
Class + Program Registrants: If you’ve booked for a paid class or event in April, we’ll be reaching out soon regarding options to reschedule, be credited or refunded.
Members: Pro-rated credits for the remainder of March will be applied towards billing once we reopen.
For the most up to date information please check out our social media channels. We’ll also be emailing updates to members as things happen.
- Credits and billing suspension will be automatic and do not require a request or inquiry.
- Frozen memberships will not be charged a freeze fee during closures.
- Pre-paid memberships will have their expiration date extended accordingly.
- If you have left any personal items at the gym (in a locker, lost & found, etc.), the gym will be hosting limited office hours. Please check our website for the date and time.
- We’re experiencing a high volume of requests and inquiries. We’ll continue to respond as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience.
Without all of you, we wouldn’t be this amazing community that we are lucky to call family. Thank you for all of the stoke you’re sharing with us during this challenging time. With that being said, if you find yourself in a position to participate and help, we are excited to announce four different ways you can help us through this time. Help us help our employees while we’re closed by bidding for items in our online auction.
- Continue your monthly billing
- Prepay your towards your future membership dues for credit:
- Chalk Bag Fund Auction
- CWA petition
We know the strength of the Planet Granite community will carry us through this challenge and we can’t wait to welcome you back into the gym. Be supportive. Stay positive. Remember practicing social distancing is physical—stay connected to your friends and family. Let’s keep building the strength of our community together.
If you need to contact your local gyms:
Fountain Valley: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco: Sanfrancisco@planetgranite.com
Santa Clara: email@example.com