To do our part to protect our community during the COVID-19 outbreak effective Sunday, March 15th, Planet Granite will be closing all gyms and canceling all classes and events through the remainder of March.
Located in the heart of the Design District, Planet Granite Dallas will open in 2020 and will feature 42,000 square feet of rock climbing, yoga and fitness.
About the facility and offerings:
- 42,000 square feet of climbing, yoga and fitness
- Expansive lead & top rope terrain with walls topping out at 50 feet
- Bouldering specific terrain
- Hydraulic campus boards, system boards and additional training essentials
- Strength and cardio fitness area
- Group fitness classes
- Yoga studio and classes
- Fully stocked gear shop
- Family-friendly classes
- Introductory climbing classes
- Advanced climbing classes
A word from El Cap CEO, Robert Cohen:
“We recognize how unique and vibrant the community is in the Design District, and our intention is only to add to that. Our goal is to accentuate the diversity of activities already in the area by creating a place for people to come together and share their passion for adventure through climbing and fitness.”
About the location:
The Planet Granite Dallas’s location is convenient to I-35, Uptown, Oak Lawn, Downtown and Trinity Groves. “We are delighted to have a chance to open our first Dallas location here and truly become a part of this historic and iconic neighborhood,” explains Cohen. “We will continue to scout locations in Dallas-Ft. Worth for more opportunities.