Hey there Planet Granite Portland climbers!
Thank you for welcoming us into your community! We can’t believe it’s been almost a year since we first had that hectic, lead test filled grand opening weekend. Thanks for giving us a chance to introduce ourselves and we’re proud to call ourselves Portlanders! We’ve fallen in love with the city and people (but don’t tell our friends down in the Bay!) and we are truly pumped to be a part of this thriving and psyched community of climbers, athletes and yogis.
While the thrill of running this beautiful gym for you hasn’t faded, neither have the costs. So the introductory rates in place will end as of Nov 30th and we go back to our regular monthly rates. Now is a great time to join, and save some money for another month. Also, we’re currently waiving initiation fees, a $45 savings we offer pretty rarely.
New regular rates take effect Dec. 1, 2015 for non-members—for PG monthly members, rates will be adjusted Jan. 1, 2016.
Non-members who join now will save money through the end of the year!
We think you’ll agree the regular rates are still a heck of a deal! And we’re always looking to grow and improve what we offer.
Plus, members receive all sorts of perks. And we host special member’s only appreciation nights – members can join us for a night of climbing, food and good ol’ fashioned hanging out with the gym all to yourselves.
Effective Rates December 1, 2015 (Jan 1, 2016 for PG members)
- $83/month for individual monthly members is tied for the cheapest base rate we offer throughout our family of gyms (remember, if you’re in the Bay Area, feel free to drop by – our memberships work at all our gyms!).
- $68/month for students is the only “student activities fee” you’ll ever be excited to pay.
- $140 for a family of two, plus $19 for each additional kid is an offer that can’t be beat in the area
- These deals get even better for new members who sign up now with no initiation fee!
- Yearly membership brings down costs even more, receiving your 12th month free.
Effective Day Pass Rates December 1, 2015
- Day Pass – $21
- Morning Pass (Monday-Friday before 1pm) – $17
- Student Pass (Monday-Friday before 5pm with valid student I.D.) – $17
- Child Pass (under 14 years) – $15
- 10 Visit Pass – $189
That’s all the news on that front for now. Don’t expect posts like this to be a regular thing. We build these gyms because, like you, we love climbing. Our goal is to provide the best gym we can, all while keeping our membership fees as low as possible.
Thank you again for climbing with us, and we’ll see you next time in the gym or out at Smith!
The Planet Granite Portland Team