Membership Requests

Have a request for our membership team? Submit changes, requests, student or family proof using the forms below!


Submit Student or Family Proof

Student Proof
Must be screenshot of school web portal, or other school document showing that you are currently enrolled in at least 12 units as an undergrad and at least 9 units as a graduate student. Your name, the school’s name, the current term, and the total units or your enrollment status must be visible in the screenshot. Eighteen-year-old high school students may submit a copy of their High School ID. Students under 18 do not need to provide proof. If proof of credits cannot be provided, a letter from your school/adviser stating that you are a full-time student will suffice.

Family Proof
Married couples, domestic partners, and parents with children under 18 DO NOT need to provide Family Proof. All others must provide family proof. Roommates do not qualify for a family membership. Copies of drivers licenses, leases, and other formal mail such as bills are acceptable proof of address. Separate documents can be submitted for each person on the family account, or a screenshot showing both documents can be submitted as a single document.


Membership Changes and Requests

Reach out to us directly by email at or by calling 415-692-3433 x105.

Membership FAQ's

Click on the following link to get to the Membership Frequently Asked Questions page:

Frequently Asked Questions