How do I take yoga classes at Planet Granite?
All members and guests can take yoga. Planet Granite offers a complete experience that includes unlimited yoga, climbing, fitness classes and more. Becoming a member is the best deal for yoga: Our individual, family and student memberships include unlimited yoga and fitness classes. In addition, we offer multiple workshops and lectures throughout the year for which our members will receive discounted rates.
How will I know when class schedules change?
We will post any class schedule changes and sub instructors at each PG gym's yoga schedule. Click on your location below to find the schedule:
Why should I take different classes?
We offer a variety of classes. Often, a Flow student will benefit from taking a Hatha or Yin class to find deeper alignment in poses. Also, our foundations classes can help advanced yogis find subtle changes to further their personal practice.
What are some basic guidelines and etiquette?
- Please be respectful of the quiet space when entering the studio.
- No shoes inside the yoga room (shoes just inside the door is fine).
- Inform your instructor of any injuries or illnesses.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to sign in. Lockers are free to use in the restrooms but please bring your own lock.
- Please be mindful of the class if you arrive late. If you are 15 minutes late, please wait for the next class.
- Wear comfortable clothes. Towels are available in the bathrooms.
- Have fun! Yoga is a mindful meditation, please do not push yourself beyond your personal limitations!
How much does it cost to take a class?
We offer day-use rates for our gyms. For pricing, visit your preferred location.