Planet Granite offers Climbing, Yoga, AND Fitness, we all know this. But don’t we all get caught up from time to time, binging on bouldering, focusing on F10, yearning for yoga?
There’s nothing wrong with passion for one activity, but we love to see climbers who Om, and F10 box jumpers launching some serious dynos.
We want you to get the most out of Planet Granite and all we offer. So this February for Bay Area members, we’re offering a fun Tour de Granite of all that PG has to offer, with an irresistible bribe to top it off:
Finish a slate of classes on our “Passport to Fitness,” get entered to win awesome, ethical, and comfy prAna gear!
HOW IT WORKS
Complete a series of classes across multiple disciplines at any individual PG Bay Area gym during the month of February, and get entered into a raffle to win! Use the card below (available at any PG front desk in the Bay Area) to track your progress.
Join us at the end of the month (dates and times below) for a final fitness challenge and prize raffle. Participate in the challenge on raffle night to receive one additional ticket towards the drawing later that night! prAna Palo Alto and San Francisco have teamed up to provide some awesome prizes!
Anyone is eligible to win – all you have to do is complete 3 classes!
- Attend a class on the list between February 1st and 29th
- Class instructors must sign off on your attendance.
- Completing one row of classes = 1 raffle ticket. May choose any row.
- Complete all four rows, double your chances for a total of 8 tickets!
- If a class is specified, must take that class type.* If it’s not specified, then any class within that discipline will work!
- All postcards must be submitted by the date of the raffle event to be included:
- San Francisco event March 2nd at 7pm
- Sunnyvale event March 3rd at 7pm
- Belmont event March 8th at 6:15pm
- Raffle winners will be drawn and announced at final events. Winners do not need to be present to win, but must provide email address to be notified.
* If you are new to that discipline, you may substitute a beginner class if one is available. Yoga Foundations for any yoga class, or F10 Basics or F10 20 20 20 for any F10 class (Sunnyvale only).